I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Allie @ The Inspired Momma. If you have a minute go check out her creativity. Thanks Allie!
I’m suppose to tell you 7 things about myself!
1. I twirled baton from about 9 yrs old until I was 15yrs old. I still have my batons and my kids just recently discovered them. We’ve had fun twirling out in the street and my kids like to show me off to their friends…I’m just grateful they think I am so awesome and want me around! Amazingly I still remember and can do a lot of my tricks!
2. I am the oldest of my brothers and sisters. I am the only child but, have 3 half sisters, 2 half brothers and 3 step brothers…yes try to keep that straight!
3. Every Christmas I thought for sure my parents would buy me a horse but, living in Southern California I never got my dream until just 3 years ago when I bought myself a horse. Now we have 2 big horses and a baby mini pony.
4. I have been to 34 of the 50 States and maybe will knock a few more off my list this Summer.
5. I’ve never had a passport and my goal this year was to get one and use it…nothing planned yet nor have I applied for it!
6. I’ve known my husband since I was 12 years old but, we didn’t become friends until I was 16 and we didn’t officially date until I was 20. We were married exactly 1 month before my 21st birthday.
7. My lucky number is 7! I was born on 7-7 and on my first birthday my Great Grandpa wrote me a check for $7.77 and the date had lots of 7’s!
Now for 15 Great Bloggers in no particular order that I am nominating to pass the award onto!
Here are the rules if you choose to accept this award:
Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include a link to their blog.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs.
Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
In the same post include this set of rules.
If you have time, I hope you check out these great blogs!